Are you an insatiable reader? Are you constantly staying on top of current events? Do you have experience working with digital content? Meltwater is seeking committed and detail-oriented individuals with a passion for business news and information to join our Global Delivery team in Cape Town, South Africa. As a Global Delivery Analyst, you will work with Meltwater’s web-based news and social media solutions to review content and curate bespoke newsletter briefings for our clients - based on their organizations, industries, and competitor landscapes.
This position will support Meltwater’s largest clients across the globe. So, while English is the primary language for many of our clients and deliverables, there is an opportunity to work with companies from across the globe. Therefore additional language skills, both written and spoken, are an advantage. Analysts within this role are expected to lead communications specific to newsletter curation and delivery across internal teams, as well as with clients so as to ensure smooth and timely delivery of daily, weekly and ad-hoc newsletter briefings.
The role is both challenging and rewarding. Individuals should be detail-oriented, hardworking, enthusiastic, and self-motivated. Successful analysts distinguish between critical, important and non-essential information in order to provide insightful newsletters to senior leadership and c-suite executives - so that they may begin their day fully prepared.
What You Will Do
- Research and gain a working knowledge of each client’s ongoing industry and policy news.
- Communicate with clients to ensure daily deliverables are distributed within scope and on time.
- Be part of our greater Analyst team, providing support for various client projects and leveraging Meltwater’s proprietary software platforms.
- Become an expert user on in-house SaaS platforms.
- Assist sales team with mocks and proof of concepts for new clients.
- Work with Account Directors to maintain searches, guides and templates for client newsletters.
- Collaborate within the Analyst team to ensure efficiency, and share best practices.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College/University graduate.
- Excellent writing ability.
- Adept at processing a high volume of disparate information and being able to identify key elements.
- Passion for digital content and social media.
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal, research and leadership skills.
- Client focus and the ability to support and enable teamwork.
- Attention to detail, as well as a track record for meeting goals and tight deadlines.
- Demonstrated interest in technology, new media, marketing, public relations, digital analytics, or social media.
- Self-motivated and able to work without supervision.
- Multiple language capabilities, written and spoken at business-level, is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Cape Town (South...
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm