The Sales Consultant is responsible for pursuing new prospects and selling Meltwater’s comprehensive media intelligence solutions. The Sales Consultant demonstrates a thorough understanding of Meltwater’s value proposition and will be responsible for all stages of the sales process.
What You Will Do
- Prospect - Identify and generate new opportunities via cold calling, email, phone, LinkedIn, etc. to build a pipeline of targeted prospects.
- Manage sales pipeline through sequential states of the sales process: prospect, initial outreach, product demo, negotiation and close.
- Take a consultative approach with c-level executives while navigating multiple decision-makers.
- Establish a “trusted advisor” relationship to determine needs, build value, create engagement and acceptance of Meltwater’s solutions.
- Conduct activities including, outbound calls, emails, social selling and sales demonstrations with prospective clients.
- Consistently exceed your monthly sales quota.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree with evidence of high achievement in academics and extracurriculars.
- 1-2 years of business/sales experience.
- Strong executive presence with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Team player mentality with the ability to work independently toward lofty goals.
- Well-rounded with varied interests, background and proven leadership experience.
- Coachable, self-motivated, curious and resilient.
- Excellent organizational skills including prioritization, scheduling and time management.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:17th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm