We enable companies to develop better electronic products faster and more cost-effectively. Our innovative products and solutions help engineers conquer design challenges in the increasingly complex worlds of board and chip design.
- Assist on understanding customer expectation, request and obstacles in Electrical Design and communicate it to the sales team.
- Assist on evaluation and benchmark support, and support initial customer deployment for system design tools from Mentor.
- Assist on customization of design function and design rules.
- Assist on establishing close relationship with customers to help facilitate achieving sales objectives and to provide ongoing services;
- Assist on collecting competitor information and marketing opportunities and feedback to the Sales team.
- Act as pre-sales role to provide technical support and project management for the business increasing opportunity
Required Skills and Abilities
- New graduate with MS in EE, Industry Automatic, Telecommunication or related. with VB/Java and EDA knowledge will be plus.
- Inclination to Sales environment Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- A team player as well as independent worker,
- Good problem solving capabilities.
- Good communication skills
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st May 2020, 6:00 pm