Mainly the infra intern will learn knowledge of the accounts payable and invoice processing function within an organization, understanding of the types of IT expenditures, as well as provide significant interaction with experienced managers within the IT Organization.
What You Will Do
Project Management Support:
- Create reports that include demand and projects in flight.
- Gather data from delivery teams to keep reporting up to date.
- Generate and distribute all reporting (Daily, Weekly, and Monthly).
- Assist with creation and standardization of Project Management templates.
- Schedule meetings for action tasks and update problem records / tasks accordingly.
- Attend meetings as needed and aid in drafting meeting minutes for stakeholders to review.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Related IT majors.
- Open to rising second and third year students.
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
- Ability to take initiative and work independently.
- Organizational skills with ability to handle simultaneous vendor invoices.
- Ability to learn different systems quickly.
- Job type:Internships
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:24th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm