- Conducts data analysis, documentation to support employee benefit type project (e.g. benefit review and design) according to project objective/needs.
- Design effective and efficient reports and data analytics to support projects, including claim report, RFP, quotation, proposal, etc.
- Negotiate, cooperate and manage the insurance vendors together with Account Team to complete the bidding and renewal process based on the clients’ needs and Mercer requirement.
- Link brokers/consultants and integrate requested reports by defining standard processes. Serve as key contact for vendor systems and processing issues.
- Involves in product improvement and development. Contribute to operational streamlining and optimization.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in Statistics, Insurance, Human Resources, English
- Open to Fresh graduate
- Capable of operating Office software skillfully
- Good at integrating, clearing, handling and analyzing data
- Have teamwork spirits
- Have basic skills to communicate with vendors and clients
- Devote oneself to the career of employee insurance and benefit
- Strong English language skills
- Familiar with the data models of mainstream vendors (C-2)
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Data Science and Analytics, Human Resources,...
- Closing Date:11th Jun 2022, 6:00 pm