What You Will Do
- Conducts research of business service offerings / products and market trends, as well as analytical and reporting duties, under guidance of experienced associates
- Supports client project sales and delivery processes including business development, project delivery, documentation and reporting
- Prepares high-quality project materials including sales proposal, data analysis, project management, project reports, which may include qualitative and quantitative market or service / product findings and including financial / data analyses
- Assists with client / internal meeting and presentation led by experienced associates
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduates in Economics, Finance/Actuarial Science, Engineering, Mathematics and any other numerate degrees
- Have strong self-initiative and curiosity in financial services, self-motivated to seek out knowledge, test ideas and ways to contribute to the team. Ability to build relationships by communicating, influencing and negotiating effectively with team members.
- Motivated to deliver good quality work and high learning agility.
- Need to have strong personal management to be able to handle variety of tasks, with diverse objectives and team-members to satisfy.
- Good capabilities of Microsoft Office suite. Strong Excel skills, basic VBA and data analytic tools (e.g. Tableau) will be a plus.
- Language requirements: English, Cantonese and/or Mandarin
Closed a year ago
- Job type:Internships
Actuary, Banking and Finance, Economics, Engineering,...
Hong Kong (Hong...
- Closing Date:17th Jul 2021, 6:00 pm