In a world of rapid innovation, we seek brave Inventors who want to make an Impact in all aspects of our business, enabling breakthroughs that will affect generations to come. We encourage you to bring your disruptive thinking, collaborative spirit and diverse perspective to our organization. Together we will continue inventing for life, impacting lives while inspiring your career growth.
Right now, around 69,000 of our employees are working to cure the world’s most complex diseases. We know that our people are the key to our success, which is why our Human Resources team works to attract, develop, retain and inspire our people so that they can learn, grow and make a true impact on the world.
Together we collaborate to create a culturally rich, diverse organization ensuring we remain innovative, agile and flexible.
What You Will Do
- Interface between employees and benefits administrators/brokers, submit applicable forms.
- Discover Medical aid - New joiners, transfer, changes etc.
- Alexander Forbes - New Joiners, withdrawal forms for normal and retirement, disability administration and funeral.
- Minutes of EE Forum, committee composition and replacement of committee members, EEA4 and EEA2 report submission.
- ATR and WSP submission with company SDF.
- Collate all training records for WSP/ATR.
- New hire input, changes and updates for employees.
- Termination of employees.
- Leave reports for SIP and Finance quarterly report, HR portal updates, Workday support, COMET.
- Ensure all documents are filed for employees.
- HR Admin - Personnel files, Management of archives, typing of contracts and presentations.
- All Shopping Cart (PO creation for HR costs including travel).
- Travel arrangement for the HR team.
- Diary management and adhoc support.
- Special Projects.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Undergraduate degree, post grad qualification would be an advantage.
- Ideally some exposure to Human Resource
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Johannesburg (South Africa)
- Closing Date:13th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm