Associate PM with the preparation of commercial events & readiness of product launch/Initiate and coordinate promotional activities.
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- Develop marketing strategy and competitive growth strategies for Fertility products.
- Manage marketing activities of the relevant product by developing marketing plans to implement action plans to achieve the OP.
- Develop operating plan/marketing plan of Fertility for promotional campaign in line with the marketing strategy.
- Monitor and report on the positioning of the product in the market to all the areas to allow suitable decision.
- Ensure effective implementation of designed promotional plans to achieve desired business outcomes.
- KOL group management.
- Analyze and interpret market intelligence from a range of sources.
- Contribute to cross functional working to facilitate the cohesive approach to the marketing and sales of Fertility Brands.
- Develop, implement and report market research and customer response to the product.
- Report management on consumer trends and feedback.
- Support and oversee the execution of sales objectives and promotional programs.
- Other tasks assigned by your superiors.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree, preferably in a Science-related major.
- Fresh graduate to 2 years of pharmaceutical experience.
- Program management & marketing.
- Knowledge of Pharmaceutical and Fertility market.
- General understanding of marketing strategy.
- General understanding of sales activities.
- Customer knowledge & KOL Management.
- Analytical & strategic planning.
- Branding & Positioning.
- Marketing Planning.
- Complex Problems Solving.
- Computer skill.
- Fluent in Korean/English.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm