In this position you will be dealing with requests regarding our Pharma Chemicals and Process Solution Products.
You are the entry point for the first level commercial and regulatory questions from our internal and external clients received by mail, phone or fax.
In your dedicated area of responsibility you act as an interface between the sales organization in the field, supply chain, regulatory affairs, marketing and all other interfering interfaces. Also you continuously support the sales representatives in their daily activities in order to meet the sales objectives.
What We Offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- You will be responsible for dealing with all quotations in close collaboration with the sales representative, you will enforce our price policy and develop special prices for a specific category of clients.
- You’ll be in charge of handling requests for all types of commercial documents intended for our customers, such as brochures, sample requests, literature, product datasheets etc.
- You handle product orders, check inventory availability or status of shipment, verify customer pricing, prepare and process customer return goods for credit and/or replacement, handle and resolve customer complaints, escalate requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource and file records of customer interactions and transactions.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Fresh graduate or up to 3 years’ professional experience in a customer facing environment, a first experience in chemicals, pharmacy or biochemical is an asset.
- Business Proficient English conversational and written.
- Organized, multitasking, open-minded, flexible in a changing environment and able to adjust accordingly.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, promotes good relationship in the team, ensures 2-ways communication and teamwork.
- Enjoy working in an international team.
- A positive outlook on dealing with our important customers and driven by great sensibility for customer satisfaction.
- Excellent computer skills with experience on Microsoft Office, SFDC, SAP is a plus.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Business and Commerce, Customer Service, Pharmacy...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:22nd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm