Creation of workplaces with safety/health qualifications in accordance with the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
What We Offer:
There is always an opportunity to break new ground in our company. We empower you to achieve your aspirations and provide a multi-faceted career shift for our diverse businesses to pursue new horizons. We feel responsible from the very beginning, trust you and support you in crafting your own career map based on your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us. Bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- On-site safety management as a safety manager.
- Education related to safety/health.
- Safety accident prevention activities.
- Site risk assessment and improvement activities.
- Conduct and conduct regular safety/health training.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor degree. Safety, Health, and Environment-related majors preferred (Chemical Engineering, Industrial Engineering, Health department).
- Applicants with 1-3 years of EHS work experience and less than 1 year of experience can apply.
- A person who can work on the project site.
- Recruitment of O health managers/O safety managers.
- Employment type: 24 months contract worker.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Environment, Management
South Korea (South...
- Closing Date:18th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm