Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance of growing within our organization - During this 2-year Functional Graduate Program, you will follow an individual rotation plan within our Performance Materials business, gain international experience and be exposed to the business as well as our experienced management team. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, valuable training sessions tailored to foster your professional and personal development and will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
During the program, you play an active role in growing our business, extending our market share and developing our go-to-market approach for various product segments in the specialty chemicals and high-tech materials business. Do you want to work in a business with a portfolio which is as diverse as the colors of the rainbow?
Throughout this program, you get to know the multiple facts of the Commercial world (e.g. Sales, Marketing Communication, Commercial Excellence, Product Management). After a first assignment at your home base in Seoul, South Korea, you will have two more assignments in a different part of our Performance Materials business, one of them abroad in one of our global subsidiaries.
You will get a broad perspective of the specialty chemistry world, be exposed to various industries and markets, but also experience cultural differences and learn to effectively collaborate in a diverse, global organization.
During all assignments, you will actively contribute to various projects and our core business, objectives being set and you making a contribution to the overall success of Performance Materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Natural Science/Engineering (Electrical/Chemical) or related fields paired with Marketing skills.
- International experience and fluency in English (other language skills are a plus).
- Flexible and collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to drive projects to a commercial success.
- First practical experience in the Commercial area or related fields in the electronics, automotive or cosmetics industry.
- Commercial mindset - Should be able to quickly learn about and understand customer needs.
- High motivation, curiosity and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Engineering
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:17th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm