Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance of growing within our organization.
During this 2-year Functional Graduate Program, you will follow an individual rotation plan within our Electronics business, gain international experience and be exposed to the business as well as our lead management team. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, valuable training sessions tailored to foster your professional and personal development and will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
During the program, you play an active role in growing our business, extending our market share and developing our go-to-market approach for various product segments in the specialty chemicals and high-tech materials business.
Do you want to work in a business with a portfolio which is as diverse as the colors of the rainbow?
What We Offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- Get to know the multiple facts of the Commercial world (e.g. Sales, Marketing Communication, Commercial Excellence, Product Management).
- Carry out two more assignments in a different part of our Electronics business, one of them abroad in one of our global subsidiaries after the first assignment at your home base in Seoul, South Korea.
- Get a broad perspective of the specialty chemistry world, be exposed to various industries and markets, but also experience cultural differences and learn to effectively collaborate in a diverse, global organization.
- Actively contribute to various projects and our core business, objectives being set and making contribution to the overall success of Electronics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Business Administration/Economics/Natural Science/Engineering (Electrical/Chemical) or related fields paired with Marketing skills.
- Flexible and collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to drive projects to a commercial success.
- International experience and fluency in English (other language skills are a plus).
- First practical experience in the Commercial area or related fields in the electronics, automotive or cosmetics industry.
- Commercial mindset - Should be able to quickly learn about and understand customer needs.
- High motivation, curiosity and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges.
Start of the Program - March 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Administration, Economics, Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering...
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm