Maximize your potential for development and performance and take the chance of growing within our organization.
During this 2-year Functional Graduate Program, you will follow an individual rotation plan within our Electronics business, gain international experience and be exposed to the business as well as our experienced management team. On top, you will benefit from competent support by excellent business mentors, valuable training sessions tailored to foster your professional and personal development and will gain plenty of opportunity for networking.
During the program, you play an active role in growing our business, extending our market share and developing our go-to-market approach for various product segments in the specialty chemicals and high-tech materials business.
Do you want to work in a business with a portfolio which is as diverse as the colors of the rainbow?
What We Offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- Monitor the execution of projects according to plan, ensure completeness of project plans, manage risks, project roadmaps etc. and discover the multiple facts of the Project Management world.
- Carry out total 3 assignments with self-responsibility (the first assignment at one of our offices in Korea, two more assignments in a different part of our Electronics business, one of them abroad in one of our global subsidiaries.).
- Obtain a broad perspective of the specialty chemistry world, be exposed to various industries and markets, experience cultural differences and learn to effectively collaborate in a diverse, global organization.
- Actively contribute to various projects and our core business during all assignments, set objectives and make a contribution to the overall success of Electronics.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree required, in Natural Science/Engineering or related fields.
- International experience and fluency in English (other language skills are a plus).
- First practical experience in the project management area or related fields in the semiconductor, display or manufacturing industry.
- Flexible and collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to drive projects to success as well as working independently, networker with strong communication skills.
- High motivation, curiosity and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges.
- Must be authorized and eligible to work in Korea on a permanent basis.
Start of the Program - March 2022.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:7th Dec 2021, 6:00 pm