This position is directly responsible for overall site administration function. To provide systematic and integrated business support for Banwol site operations and ADM R&D center.
This person will be based in Banwol plant and will report to Banwol Site Director.
This role will require strong interpersonal skill and communication abilities between teams. This role will also require dedicated attitude to provide same level of service to all employees.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life.
Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
General Admin Work:
- Authentication certificate maintenance: Renewal, PW change, User list, Distribution.
- Certificate of seal impression management: Issuing, Distribution.
- Corporate credit card management: User list, Delinquent.
- Mobile phone and business car management: Contract, User list.
- Fringe benefit implementation (Gift coupon distribution (Award, Holiday, Birthday etc.), Gift of money for celebration & condolence, Working clothes).
- Employee Engagement: Workshop, Team building, Outing.
- Employee health care: Medical examination and flu vaccination, First aid kit, Business trip insurance support.
- Outsourcing resources management: Janitor.
- Phone system: Contract and maintenance.
- Security system: Maintenance (HID card issue request, user registration in the system).
- IT issue follow-up at site as a local contact point.
- Public folder and Group email distribution list management (@Banwol).
- Updating emergency contact number list.
- Document management: Retention & Disposal.
- Local tax handling.
- Execution of Petty cash.
- Requisition to Payment process: Stationery, Coffee, Membership, Parking, FedEx, All the consumables in office, etc.
- Perform tasks assigned for ISO 9001/14001 requirements.
- Asset (Furniture and Fixture) management (including EAR, CADR).
- Administrative works related with Banwol site.
- Manage Banwol site cafeteria.
Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- College Bachelor Degree in B.A. or related field of study.
- Good understanding of the business environment and cooperative attitude.
- Fast, meticulous, able to multi-task and work independently.
- Good English Communication.
- Mature, self-driven, pleasant personality, proactive and innovative thinking.
- Strong interpersonal and decision-making skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Korea (South Korea)
- Closing Date:8th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm