Everything we do in Electronics is to help us deliver on our purpose of being the company behind the companies, advancing digital living. We are dedicated to being the trusted supplier of high-tech materials, services and specialty chemicals for the electronics, automotive and cosmetics industries. We foster a global collaborative organization made up of individuals who have the passion to win, obsess about the customer, are relentlessly curious and act with urgency. Together, we push the boundaries of science to make more possible for our customers.
What we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!
What You Will Do
- Develop PLC software for control of Gas/Chemical Supply System.
- Resolve various software issues and perform software testing for improvement.
- Define and enhance our instrumentation standards with a special focus on process safety and robust quality.
- Interfaces with external customers regarding software issues and requirements analysis.
- Participate in continuous improvement efforts based on experience and data analytic.
- Other tasks assigned by your superior.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor or above of Automation, Electrical Engineering, or equivalent.
- Fresh graduate - 3 years' experience in PLC related.
- Willing and able to learn about new technologies, instrumentation, and control technology.
- Act flexibly and can cope with changing conditions.
- Business level of English skill. (Reading, Writing).
- PLC programming knowledge and understanding of electrical drawings (PLC Skill: Omron, LS, or Siemens) is preferred.
- AutoCAD (2D) is preferred.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Electrical, Engineering Software
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:26th Feb 2022, 6:00 pm