Trainee GOglobal Project Management in Performance Materials, limited to 2 years
Throughout this program, you will get to know multiple aspects of the Performance Materials business to prepare you for a future career. After a first assignment at our home base in Seoul, South Korea you will be going international to one of our subsidiaries for a second assignment. In the third assignment, you will get the chance to broaden your perspective and experience in a different business area in your home location.
During the program, you gain knowledge of practical applications in project management, project management-tools and our project portfolio. You will learn how to communicate professionally with stakeholders and act as counterpart.
What You Will Do
- Throughout this program, you get to know the multiple facts of the Project Management world (monitoring the execution of projects according to plan, ensuring completeness of project plans, risk management, project roadmaps etc.).
- You will get a broad perspective of the specialty chemistry world, be exposed to various industries and markets, but also experience cultural differences and learn to effectively collaborate in a diverse, global organization.
- During all assignments, you will actively contribute to various projects and our core business, objectives being set and you making a contribution to the overall success of Performance Materials.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Master’s degree in Natural Science/Economics or related fields paired with business administration skills.
- Flexible and collaborative team player willing to go the extra mile to drive projects to success as well as working independently, networker with strong communication skills.
- International experience and fluency in English (other language skills are a plus).
- First practical experience in the project management area or related fields in the display, semiconductor or surface solutions industry.
- High motivation, curiosity and passion to discover solutions to all kinds of exciting challenges.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Seoul (South Korea)
- Closing Date:15th Feb 2020, 6:00 pm