Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant to provide day-to-day administrative support to two marketing executives.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for film and TV along with an interest in digital marketing and social media.
What You Will Do
- Administrative duties include handling phones, calendar management, scheduling travel, preparing expense reports, and general office management tasks.
- Manage PO's and other partner billing / invoices.
- Assist with special projects and research as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree.
- 1+ year of experience as an administrative assistant within an ad agency, studio, and/or talent management.
- Proficiency in G Suite and MS Office.
- Ability to effectively communicate and interact with employees at all levels.
- Attention to detail and strong organization skills are a must.
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm