Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. is seeking a Development Coordinator for our International Scripted Television department.
The successful candidate must have experience with graphic design and creating decks/sales materials. This person must be able to work well with a team in an environment of constantly changing priorities. Experience developing scripted television projects at a network, production company, agency or management company preferred.
What You Will Do
- Track multiple projects at the same time.
- Give notes on multiple projects and at different stages of development.
- Handle deal requests liaising with legal department.
- Create sales decks from start to finish with minimal help/support.
- Provide research and creative support in development of new projects.
- Assist with compiling and distributing information and materials for meetings.
- Handle special projects as needed.
- Manage all information with absolute confidentiality.
Required Skills and Abilities
- BA/BS degree required.
- Bilingual/bicultural (English/Spanish).
- Must be creative and an idea generator.
- High level of proficiency in Photoshop, Keynote, PowerPoint, Outlook, Word, and Excel.
- Must be self-motivated, have the ability to take initiative and be proactive in all matters.
- Must be able to quickly acclimate to an incredibly fast-paced environment and be able to anticipate needs.
- Ability to work with confidential and sensitive information in a discreet manner.
- Excellent time management, organization and interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and organizational skills are of the highest importance.
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm