Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. ("MGM") is seeking an Assistant for its Litigation Dept.
This candidate will work closely with the Legal and Risk Management/Safety Departments.
What You Will Do
- Field numerous telephone calls on a daily basis.
- Schedule meetings; maintain calendars.
- Word processing, filing, copying/scanning documents and other general administrative duties.
- Draft correspondence and internal memoranda.
- Assist with insurance applications, maintain insurance policies files.
- Assist with safety and ergonomic employee issues.
- Create and maintain files.
- Assist paralegals with responses to discovery, subpoenas, and other legal processes, including document searches, review, and productions.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor's Degree.
- Prior Studio or Law Firm experience and/or interest in law or the legal profession.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and familiarity with enterprise software and databases.
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented; ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently.
Closed 6 months ago
- Job type:Internships
California (United States...
- Closing Date:11th Dec 2019, 6:00 pm