If you’ve ever taken a medicine, received a vaccine or had blood drawn for a lab test, you’ve already benefited from the powerful work of 57,000+ exceptional employees across Covance and LabCorp. By supporting leading pharmaceuticals and 600+ biotech companies through our contract research organization (CRO), Covance employees help improve health, improve lives and bring new medicines to market. Along with our parent company, LabCorp, the world’s leading health care diagnostics company, we offer dynamic career opportunities in more than 97 countries.
Advancing healthcare from the laboratory through the clinic requires many different strengths, experiences and perspectives of our exceptional people around the world. Explore our wide range of diverse opportunities and rewarding career pathways and see how you can work with an energizing purpose to discover your extraordinary potential.
Global Internship Program:
Exciting Opportunity to be part of the LabCorp/Covance 2020 Global Internship Program as a Project Management Intern (Employee Engagement) in Singapore! We offer real work assignments that compliment an education in STEM+ Healthcare disciplines, are challenging and recognized to the organization as valuable. In addition, we encourage professional development and career exploration through program workshops, each designed to help students prepare for a thriving career in our industry.
What You Will Do
In addition to departmental and professional development work, our interns have the opportunity:
- To showcase their work to management, their supervisor and mentors.
- Participate in a group philanthropic project as part of our dedication to the communityCapitalize on a dedicated training and development program that will support your scientific and professional career aspirations, and take pride in delivering scientific work that helps save the lives of millions of people around the world.
About the Team:
The Global Project Management team is responsible for the successful delivery of all Central Laboratory service operations of a clinical study. Global Project Management is a liaison between Clinical Representatives and other Covance Central Laboratory Services involved in the clinical study to ensure the successful management of study responsibilities, in compliance with Covance Central Laboratory Services Global Project Management strategy and deliver outstanding customer satisfaction and performance.
What You Will Achieve:
Develop and produce multimedia content in various formats, including, but not limited to: videos, online photo galleries, podcasts, infographics, and social media stories to share successful drug development programs undertaken by Covance for our client.
Your Takeaway From This Internship:
- Gaining insights on project management job scope through job shadowing.
- Develop soft skills, e.g. communication, time management, organization and presentation skills.
- Knowledge into Central Laboratory business.
- Gain a good understanding of the successful drug development programs undertaken by Covance for our clients.
- Gain in-depth knowledge of different roles within the team through job shadowing.
- Opportunities to develop one’s communication & collaboration skills as you will be working with various stakeholders across the APAC region.
- Develop strong data analytical and project management skills.
Responsibilities / Duties:
- 2 written articles of a successful drug development program in which Covance has helped the Client to bring the drug to market.
- To establish a video interview of how a successful Integrated studies, Clinical Development & Commercialization Services (CDCS) - Central Laboratory Services (CLS) that can be used as material for sharing between the Business Units for building the One Covance modal.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Penultimate year students with background in Life Sciences, Medical Sciences, Engineering, Data or Statistics related areas of studies.
- Someone with prior experience in working on multiple projects at a time, strong multi-tasking ability.
- Excellent visual communication skills to present ideas and information in a multimedia context.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current trends in digital media/social media and online analytics.
- Able to communicate and collaborate with various stakeholders and colleagues proactively.
- Someone who is not afraid to work hard and has a positive attitude towards learning.
- Fluency in both written and verbal Chinese.
- No prior job experience is needed.
- Job type:Internships
Data Science and Analytics, Engineering
- Closing Date:18th Apr 2020, 6:00 pm