Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
We are currently searching for motivated individual to be part of Chemical Lab - Product Yield Enhancement (PYE) Engineering Team.
This position entails chemical and material analysis to support product quality, reliability and yield improvement activities, ensuring successful qualification for new product introduction (NPI) and high-volume manufacturing (HVM). He/She will engage in in-depth failure analysis to drive root-cause understanding in collaboration with Product/Process/Package Development engineering teams.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree/Diploma in Material Science or Chemical Engineering.
- Experience in material analysis with FTIR, Thermal analyzer (TGA, DSC, TMA, DMA), SEM, EDX, XPS, AES, ISS etc.
- Possess enthusiasm and strength in laboratory skills especially in sample preparation and analytical work.
- Participate in work-place Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) initiatives.
- Possess good communication and report writing skills.
- Able to work well under pressure and challenging environment.
- Having semiconductor knowledge and background will be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering Chemical Processing
- Closing Date:8th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm