Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all - Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Candidate will be responsible for identifying, defining and managing yield/quality improvement activities from initial product release to high volume production in the area of electrical failure analysis and fault isolation work.
What You Will Do
- Electrical device characterization to identify electrical fail mechanism.
- Operate fault isolation equipment to identify fault location.
- Work closely with Physical Failure Analysis lab to ensure visual defect.
- Work closely with various stake holders from frontend to backend and GQ department to resolve defectivity issues.
- Prepare weekly report to summarized weekly electrical and physical defect mechanism found.
- Maintaining fault isolation tools ensure high uptime.
- Prepare report and present in weekly and issue meetings.
- Develop new fault isolation technique.
Required Skills and Abilities
- A Bachelor's or Master's or PhD degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Fresh Graduate Encourage to Apply).
- A team player with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills and a strong drive to excel.
- Highly motivated individuals.
- Knowledge on fault isolation equipment/technique is an added advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm