Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
You will be trained on new tool installation and qualification.
What You Will Do
You Will be Trained, with Guidance from Experts, to:
- Collaborate with cross function teams to enable timely process release/qualification and tool-tool matching.
- Collaborate with tool supplier to ensure full compliance of the installation timeline, specification and safety.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Micron safety protocols and procedures.
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency.
- Preventive Maintenance procedures.
- Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures.
- Post Maintenance qualification procedures.
- Knowledge of auxiliary systems and equipment that work in tandem with main tool.
- Data analysis, process trace analysis.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm