Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Our Finance team offers a variety of opportunities to be involved with Operations & Business Unit Finance, Accounting, Financial Planning & Analysis (FP&A), Treasury, Risk Advisory Services, Tax, Finance Systems and Investor Relations. Working with these teams will strengthen your knowledge of the Finance function in the semiconductor industry and prepare you for a successful career in any of these fields.
What You Will Do
On our team, you will interact with many groups including Manufacturing, Engineering, R&D, Supply Chain, and Business Units while building your business insight and understanding of our global impact. Are you someone who takes initiative and has a passion for developing creative solutions to problems? This opportunity will allow you to make an impact while contributing to a global and diverse team!
This new college graduate rotation program offers two outstanding opportunities to start at Micron as a Financial Analyst with possible rotations in FP&A, Finance Systems, Operations/Business Unit Finance, and/or Treasury/Tax; or start in an Accounting rotation with exposure to our Accounting, Treasury, Finance Systems, and/or Tax teams.
Each rotation will last 12-months, and you will have exposure to three of the above-mentioned Finance sub-functions for a total program commitment of three years.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Completed Bachelor's degree or Master’s degree in a Finance-related field (Master’s preferred).
- Recent graduate or candidates with up to two years of work experience since graduating.
- Excited and passionate about Finance and/or Accounting.
- Ability to come up with creative solutions and to think beyond what has already been done.
- Proficient with MS Office desktop applications.
- A strategic, analytical and creative thinker who can translate findings into insight and develop tangible action plans for implementation.
- Passion to work on a global, diverse team and ability to communicate effectively (both written and verbal communication).
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to influence multiple levels of management in varying business areas.
- Students with prior industry experience, or Big 4 experience prior to their MBA, are encouraged to apply!
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
Banking and Finance
- Closing Date:9th Oct 2020, 6:00 pm