Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Our Financial Accounting Team at Micron oversees accounting and reporting for our company and subsidiaries. We establish, maintain, and analyze budgets, build positive relationships and collaborate closely with business partners in Human Resources, Tax, and Legal to ensure appropriate recognition of transactions and compliance with company.
What you will do
- Month-end Accounting activities ensuring compliance with US GAAP, Local and International Accounting Standards and Policies.
- Financial reporting and analysis using SAP and Microsoft tools and applications.
- Project Management that drive Corporate objectives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- An Accounting Related Background
- Demonstration of a growth-oriented mindset.
- Curious and purpose driven and readily seek to engage with others and ask questions.
- Currently still matriculated
- Able to commit for at least a 3-month internship
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm