Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing. We are looking for a high energy, ambitious, result driven individual with strong work ethic and integrity to join us as a Dry Etch Process Development Intern in NAND Technology Integration (NTI) R&D group.
You will be using state of the art equipment to support activities associated with rapid deployment of technology nodes, process margin improvement activities and ensure extended engagement with manufacturing on the upcoming technology nodes.
What you will do
- Develop and optimize unit processes to meet the yield and quality requirements of advanced Replacement Gate 3D NAND parts
- Quantify benefits of innovative process and/or equipment solutions to enable early experimentation and adoption for process margin improvement
- Prioritize within Singapore based manufacturing Dry Etch team on the key technology issues that need R&D breakthroughs.
- Integrate and troubleshoot processes as part of cross-functional teams driving yield and quality improvement
- Process development will include performing fundamental research, hardware evaluations, as well as testing processes for novel applications and generating intellectual property relevant to Micron.
- Identify process simplification opportunities and drive multi-functional teams in implementation
- Design and implement advanced process monitoring and control methodologies.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor/Masters/PhD in Electrical & Electronics, Chemical, Mechanical, Materials Engineering.
- Strong aptitude for research and development and ability to create production-worthy technologies.
- Ability to develop and maintain relations with multi-functional teams and vendors.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Proficient in statistics, data analysis, Design of Experiments (DOE) and comfortable with analysis software tools.
- Ability to travel to US R&D site for few months to engage in collaborative R&D work.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering Chemical Processing, Engineering Electrical, Engineering...
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm