Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities.
Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Are you looking for a career where you contribute to ground breaking discoveries, and state of the art storage technologies? Are you a highly motivated self-starter with strong analytical skills? Nurture, build, and enhance your technological skillset with a dynamic and diverse team at Micron.
We foster a culture of openness, encouragement, and transparency. You will perform meaningful work by partnering with fellow engineers to improve our NAND Technology. We are looking for someone with strong communication and interpersonal skills. We encourage you to take the initiative to suggest improvements, ask questions, and pick our brains. Ultimately our goal is a happy work environment, where genuine relationships can be built. Expect to have a good mix of structure, and creative freedom!
As a Process Intern at Micron, you will work on cutting edge Processes in our Manufacturing Site. You are will part of the Process Team where you will learn our industry leading processes and work on how to optimise and improve them
You will get to experience how we maintain area processes by supporting manufacturing and increasing our through put. In this position, you aslo see how we respond to production issues, implement solutions, reduce costs, and improve yields. You will be expected to perform process development work. Additionally, you will use statistical process controls and data analysis to support your project.
What you will do
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to identify issues and resolve issues
- Learn in-depth knowledge of wafer patterning in 3D NAND Production
- Opportunity to craft and design experiments to produce solutions.
- During the internship, you will see and learn how a global memory leader operates and runs its operations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing
- Ability to learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm