Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The Information Technology group seeks to use technology to accelerate the speed of product development, debug and qualification. We are seeking an intern to develop software solutions in a SMART manufacturing environment, for our state of the art manufacturing site.
We have a pre-existing infrastructure for our site and are looking for interns to help develop further develop new ideas. As an intern, you will be adding additional features and improving systems allowing new innovators developing and establishing best in class ideas.
What you will do
- Acquire knowledge on Software Systems that is used in an advance automated manufacturing environment
- Go through application development lifecycle from project conceptualization to deployment.
- Work with users/peers to understand the problems and challenges.
- Translate problem statements into software requirements
Required Skills and Abilities
- Solid experience and deep understanding of Python
- An understand of RESTful interfaces
- You are experienced working with web front ends
- Experience with machine learning a plus
- Having experience with Apache Spark a plus
- You are pursuing a minimum of a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical Engineering
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm