Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all - Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Do you strive in a multifaceted work environment?
We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our external manufacturing to support us in on boarding of new external manufacturing (subcons) sites.
What You Will Do
This project requires you to:
- Develop onboarding project plan and measure performance to plan on a weekly basis.
- Work on integration of Micron systems with the external manufacturing sites.
- Proactively identify data quality risks and implement solutions.
- Fan out all Micron specs and requirements to the new subcon, in case of any gaps or roadblocks work with Micron and Subcon counterparts to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Work with the system team to automate manual tasks to improve efficiency, productivity and data accuracy.
- Build Tableau Visualization report whenever required.
- Build performance indicators, collects data to identify root cause of problems, measures performance against process requirements and performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Partner with subcons to ensure resolution of system and data quality issues such as accuracy, integrity, consistency and completeness of data in a timely manner.
- Solve any data quality, attribute or system related issues and interfaces.
- Develops and implements sophisticated business analysis and implements process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in IT or Engineering.
- Currently still matriculated/studying.
- Good communication and presentation skills.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge in programming, data visualization, database systems are an advantage.
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:22nd May 2021, 6:00 pm