Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Do you strive in a multifaceted work environment? We are looking for highly motivated and dedicated individuals to join our external manufacturing to support us in on boarding of new external manufacturing (subcons) sites
What you will do
- Develop onboarding project plan and measure performance to plan on a weekly basis.
- Work on integration of Micron systems with the external manufacturing sites.
- Proactively identify data quality risks and implement solutions.
- Fan out all Micron specs and requirements to the new subcon, in case of any gaps or roadblocks work with Micron and
- Subcon counterparts to resolve issues on a timely basis.
- Work with the system team to automate manual tasks to improve efficiency, productivity and data accuracy.
- Build Tableau Visualization report whenever required.
- Build performance indicators, collects data to identify root cause of problems, measures performance against process requirements and performs cost and benefit analyses.
- Partner with subcons to ensure resolution of system and data quality issues such as accuracy, integrity, consistency and completeness of data in a timely manner.
- Solve any data quality, attribute or system related issues and interfaces.
- Develops and implements sophisticated business analysis and implements process improvement initiatives.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Degree in IT or engineering
- Currently still matriculated/studying
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Good problem-solving skills
- Knowledge in programming, data visualization, database systems are an advantage
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Information Technology
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm