Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As an Intern at Micron Technology Inc., you will assist in the development of new generations of MTX memory as it transitions from the design stage to mass production. Product Engineers are the key interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality Assurance departments.
Our goal to offer hands-on meaningful engineering projects and work that allows the intern to gain hands on experience with memory systems and the product life cycle while adding impact to Micron’s business. Our intern programs help prepare engineers for future roles and offer a phenomenal experience that supplements your academic experience.
What you will do
- Define and build test flow and coverage in compliance to datasheets requirements.
- Monitor product performance on the test floor, and provide solutions contributing towards yield improvements, new capabilities, and manufacturing process changes.
- Resolve fail mode for yield issue through in-depth electrical failure analysis using bench and production test platforms, Verilog simulation and volume data analysis.
- Collaborate with engineering and manufacturing teams at both component and system level in resolution of yield/quality/reliability issue.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for interns who have some course work in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science. You should possess strong analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills as well as good work ethic and passion to learn! We also seek individuals who embrace inclusive and diverse work environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm