Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As an Intern at Micron Technology Inc., you will assist in the development of new generations of NAND memory as it transitions from the design stage to mass production. Product Engineers are the key interface between Research and Development, Manufacturing, Marketing, and Quality Assurance departments. Our goal is to offer meaningful engineering projects and work that allows the intern to gain hands-on experience with memory systems and the product life cycle while adding impact to Micron’s business.
Our internship programs help prepare engineers for future roles and offer a phenomenal experience that supplements your academic experience.
What You Will Do
Your responsibilities will include but not limited to the following:
- Define test flow and build test coverage to validate product performance in compliance to datasheet requirements.
- Perform product characterization to assess and uphold Micron’s NAND product functionality and reliability.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams from both component and system level to provide resolutions to quality/reliability issue through electrical failure analysis using bench & production test platforms and volume data analysis.
Required Skills and Abilities
- We are looking for interns who have some course work in Electrical Engineering and Computer Science.
- You should possess strong analytical skills and verbal and written communication skills as well as good work ethic and passion to learn!
- We also seek individuals who embrace inclusive and diverse work environment
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering Electrical
- Closing Date:4th Jun 2021, 6:00 pm