Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
As a Process Intern at Micron, you will work on cutting edge Processes in our Manufacturing Site. You are will part of the Process Team in one of our Modules, where you get to work on next generation memory solutions.
What you will do
- Collaborating with multi-functional teams to identify issues and resolve issues
- Learn in-depth knowledge of wafer patterning in 3D NAND Production
- You will also have the opportunity to craft and design experiments to produce solutions.
- During the internship, you will see and learn how a global memory leader operates and runs its operations
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or later.
- Looking for a semester long internship
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing
- Ability to learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills and attention to detail
- Superb communication skills
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:30th Apr 2021, 6:00 pm