Our vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all.
Join an inclusive team passionate about one thing: using their expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we build help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can fuel the very innovation we are pursuing.
Global Procurement COE Digital Transformation team drives impact by enabling Global Procurement as the industry-leading value driver through application of innovative technology.
The Global Procurement Program Manager is integral part of this vision and in this role is responsible for a wide range of duties that plan and execute improvements in processes, systems, and capabilities within the Global Procurement team to enable alignment with strategic objectives.
The Program Manager will perform program management (management of a group of related projects), project management, and change management responsibilities as required by the scope of work assigned.
What You Will Do
- Initiate & Plan solutions programs – Identify user requirements, research, design and develop flowcharts, layouts and documentation to analyze requirements, comply with project plans and industry standards, work closely with project managers, systems analysts.
- Build Solutions – Collaborate with IT and other GP COE partners to configure SaaS and/or execute full software development life cycle (SDLC), document and maintain software functionality, develop existing programs by analyzing and identifying areas for modification, create technical specification documents.
- Deployment/Project Closure – Deploy solutions and evaluate user feedback, integrate with existing software systems, provide maintenance by monitoring system performance and work with IT on correcting software defects.
- Continuously research new technologies and how they can be applied in problem areas within Global Procurement and supply chain.
- Run rapid POC (proof-of-concept) business applications development project to find scalable solution to business problems.
- Work closely with COE stakeholders and cross-functional departments to align on priorities, roadmaps and resources as it relates to Procurement automation and business applications landscape.
Required Skills and Abilities
BS in Engineering/Statistics/Computer Science or MS/MBA.
Experience and Skills:
- Ability to work in an ambiguous, fast-paced, disruptive solution orientated environment. Ability to effectively prioritize work and adjust to situations that involve conflicting goals.
- Ability to work effectively in a cross-functional, geographically distributed and dynamic environment.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics
- Closing Date:23rd Jul 2022, 6:00 pm