Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Do you believe that data provides groundbreaking insight? Do you see data as an asset that builds a competitive advantage? Great…so do we!
As an Intern with Smart manufacturing and AI team, you will be applying Data Science & Data Engineering, advanced analytics, and Machine learning to traditional data warehousing.
You will be collaborating with other data scientists, solution analysts, engineers and data mining teams to design and implement systems to extract data from Micron’s business systems, transforming it into an actionable format, and as needed, creating dynamic presentation layers for use by high-level engineers and managers throughout the company. You will be creating new solutions, as well as, supporting, configuring, and enhancing existing solutions.
What You Will Do
Develop, Support, Automate, and Orchestrate an Ecosystem of ETL Processes for Varying Volumes of Data:
- Identify and select the optimum methods of access for each data source (real-time/streaming, delayed, static).
- Organize structured & unstructured data in a structured format.
- Develop processes to efficiently load the transform data into the data management system.
- Discovering new solutions and opportunities by analyzing data, identify patterns and trends.
- Collecting & modelling large sets of structured and unstructured data from disparate sources.
- Devising and applying models and algorithms for mining data.
- Working with unstructured data like video, images, etc.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Basic statistical knowledge is required to be successful in this role.
- Knowledge of predictive & prescriptive modelling, machine learning.
- Understanding of data engineering, advanced analytics, or business intelligence solutions.
- Experience with one of the visualization tools. (Power BI, Tableau etc.).
- Experience with one of the clouds is a plus (Azure, Google cloud or Snowflake).
- Good understanding of SQL, R/Python is a must.
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal and presentation).
- Currently Matriculated in a B.S or M.S. degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, Analytics, Applied Mathematics or related field of study.
- M.S. degree preferred.
- Job type:Internships
Computer Science, Data Science and Analytics,...
- Closing Date:3rd Jun 2021, 6:00 pm