Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Micron is seeking creative Industrial Engineers to improve the planning and execution capabilities that power out 20+ billion-dollar semiconductor supply chain. This position is part of our “internal consulting” team of operations research and technology specialists tasked with demonstrating advanced modeling, technology and process innovations to improve Micron’s end-to-end supply chain.
This team is on the front line, tackling the latest business challenges, framing solution options and ultimately partnering with Global Supply Chain business teams for implementation and realization.
Do you have the ability to construct linear programming problem from a real-life scenario, craft optimization models on large data sets? Can you bring to bear your intellectual horsepower to deconstruct and tackle complex supply chain challenges along with your interpersonal skills to simplify and eloquently share your ideas with others?
We are a company of engineers and innovators on a journey to strengthen our position as a global leader in memory and storage solutions and are looking for creative minds to join us on that journey.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Deep knowledge of supply chain models
- Linear Programming
- Strong analytical, problem solving and organizational skills
- Strong systems and critical thinking capabilities
- Highly self-motivated and outcome oriented
- Ability to learn quickly
- Willingness to dig deep on any topic
- Capability to act as a change agent
- BE/BS/BBA in Industrial Engineering, Supply Chain
- MS/MBA in Supply Chain, Industrial Engineering or Operations Research
- Knowledge of linear programming required
- Previous work experience in Supply Chain or Operations preferred
- Job type:Internships
Engineering, Logistics and Supply Chain
- Closing Date:20th Nov 2020, 6:00 pm