Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing. As the leader in innovative memory solutions, Micron is helping the world make sense of data by delivering technology that redefines how the world uses information. Through our global brands — Micron, Crucial and Ballistix — we offer the industry’s broadest portfolio!
We are the only company manufacturing today’s major memory and storage technologies: DRAM, NAND, NOR and 3D XPoint™ memory. Our solutions are purpose built to demonstrate the value of data to unlock financial insights, accelerate scientific breakthroughs and improve communication around the world!
Looking to build a meaningful career in engineering and technology, or just a driven professional looking to develop your career in one of the world's most committed provider of memory solutions? We are growing our team of Engineers to strengthen our front-end manufacturing facility, and we are looking for outstanding individuals like yourself to be part of this growth and encourage you to apply.
What you will do
- Observe the health and carry out maintenance on manufacturing equipments.
- Innovate to optimize tool capabilities.
- Work in multi-functional teams to address critical process or equipment issues.
- Lead group of manufacturing technologist to plan and execute daily operations.
- Identify and resolve safety hazards.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Relevant Bachelor's OR Master's degree
- Fresh graduates with no prior experience are welcome to apply
- Self-motivated, results and growth oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Comfortable with in working in a dynamic environment
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm