Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
In Micron's NAND Technology Integration (NTI) Singapore department, our mission is to define and develop high quality NAND technology nodes and deliver to HVM with industry best cost and performance. NTI-SG is looking for local university intern to support R&D activities associated with rapid deployment of technology nodes, the process margin improvement work necessitated thereof as well as to ensure extended engagement with manufacturing on the upcoming technology nodes.
Primary scope of the project would be to include executing design of experiments, analyzing data through both blanket characterization and device characterization and basic understanding on wafer fabrication operating system.
What you will do
- Along with the Diffusion Development team, you will design and optimize diffusion (film) processes for Micron's leading-edge memory. You will take ideas from conception through process development then implementation in our production facilities.
- Your primary areas of responsibility include executing design of experiments, analyzing data through critical dimension measurements, electron microscopy (SEM, TEM), or other methods of characterizing films. In addition, electrical characterization of cell films such as I-V, corona probe testing, MOSCAP etc.
- Post data analysis, you are required to suggest innovations and improvements in diffusion schemes to meet structural and electrical criteria for Micron’s products. Self-motivated and adaptable to Micron’s fast paced, demanding and dynamic work environment; flexibility to work for extended hours, as required.
- Excellent oral and written skills with ability to convey the message clearly and sharply both locally and globally.
- Deeply logical approach towards problem solving.
- Excellent ability to prioritize and lead multiple projects at a time; deftly utilize available resources or seek peers’ and/or management help to get over the roadblocks to work towards solutions.
- Encourage and enforce safe, compliant behavior through periodic communications and the performance management process.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Pursuing a Bachelors degree in Engineering or Science with an expected graduation date of December 2021 or later.
- Looking for a semester long internship.
- Basic understanding of semiconductor manufacturing.
- Ability to learn quickly in a rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent organizational, analytical skills and attention to details.
- This position requires that you have an aptitude for a research and development environment.
- Good organization/MS Office skills.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment.
- Superb communication skills.
- Fundamental device physic will be added advantage for this position.
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm