Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
What you will do
- As a Firmware Engineer at Micron Technology, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining manufacturing Firmware for testing of SSDs.
- During the development phase, you will need to work closely with Test Process Engineers to understand the test requirements to develop the Manufacturing FW to self-test SSDs.
- During the high volume manufacturing phase, drive continuous improvement initiatives in terms of test coverage to improve DPM and drive TTR improvements through optimization of code.
- It will also encompass driving Manufacturing FW release and validation plan to ensure smooth integration of the
- Manufacturing FW released to the production floor.
- Goal is to ensure that SSD manufactured are tested to meet or exceed the required functionality, usability, quality/reliability and performance with an efficient manufacturing firmware.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Masters or Bachelor degree in Electrical/Electronic Engineering or Computer Engineering (Fresh Graduate Encourage to Apply)
- Good project management and communication skills.
- Experience with programming in firmware/software and working experience in storage interface such as SATA, SAS, PCIE would be an advantage.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm