Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible. We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
As an intern in the Global Supply Chain – Order Promising team, you will be part of an Agile project team focused on driving data analytic & automation to improve work efficiency and increase learning experiences. You will be leading the initiatives in developing 1) automated projects with the use of RPA; 2) learning training platform relating to Order Promising business/system process to increase the learning experiences/understanding. In this role, you will facilitate the collection of requirements and translate them to functional specifications for the team.
Be a key driver in the integration of demand driven supply chain analytics. Complex analytic problems solving energizes you; creative solutions-oriented mindset
What you will do
- To develop and support Order Promising automated projects with the use of Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to improve work efficiency and reduce repetitive tasks:
- Analyze and observe current processes to understand process steps, interdependencies, and applications/systems used.
- Integrate with the possibility of multiple applications/systems (e.g. SAP/excel) to develop and recommend automation proposals and solutions
- Build, test and deliver automation solutions
- Prepare and document work procedures/instructions
- To develop Success Factors Learning materials on Order Promising business and system processes to create learning platform for existing and new team members within Micron organization. The scope may include but is not limited to:
- Job Shadowing opportunities – Order Promising, and may include other Global Supply Chain (GSC) related functions
- Interview stakeholders, prepare data/documentations and build learning materials to enhance business outcomes
- Understand various commonly used industry KPI metrics including performing root cause analysis with the use of SAP
Required Skills and Abilities
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and troubleshooting skills, including business process and data analytics
- Ability to work well in a dynamic, fast-changing environment that requires a high degree of multitasking with minimal supervision
- A must with strong oral and written communication skills
- Added advantage with knowledge on RPA, business process documentations, Macro, SQL, Tableau/Power BI
- Command skills to tackle tough challenges and face adversity head on.
- BA/BS Degree in Business with an emphasis on Business Intelligence or Supply Chain, Information Systems / Information Technology, Computer Science, Industrial Engineering or related field of study
- We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual
- Job type:Internships
Business and Commerce, Computer Science, Engineering,...
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm