Micron’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life for all. Join an inclusive team focused on one thing: using our expertise in the relentless pursuit of innovation for customers and partners. The solutions we create help make everything from virtual reality experiences to breakthroughs in neural networks possible.
We do it all while committing to integrity, sustainability, and giving back to our communities. Because doing so can spark the very innovation we are pursuing.
Ensuring every product released for production are with optimized manufacturability is number one priority in Package Development Engineering. In order to achieve this, one of the many efforts is spent during the relatively short period of qualification stage to understand many complex factors impacting the performance of the product.
Micron has started to invest in accelerating the learning cycle by implementing massive data collection at production floor and tool level that would capture the digital traces that explained the behavior of the production behavior and give clue to engineering to optimize them.
With this initiative, Micron has also started building algorithm around the data captured that not only it would automate some of the analysis, but also provide hidden clue that could not be explained using the usual engineering statistic analysis.
To assist the team of Simulation Engineer & Subject Matter Experts to develop Simulation model that will be useful to Package Development & Engineering Team. Intern will likely be assign to one specific use case and develop the specific solution during their period with Micron
Required Skills and Abilities
- Understand the manufacturing process and how it is ingested into different data sources in Micron
- Experience Project Management Lifecycle of Data Science Solution in High Tech Manufacturing
- Exposure to real analytics solution use case in High Tech Manufacturing
- Experience in model development and model optimization
- Exposure in deployment of algorithm in High Tech Manufacturing (if model is optimized)
- Exposure in process simulation using Industrial simulation software
- Intern would be able to draft project plan for specific use case solution
- Intern would be able to develop model in Ansys/SIMCENTER 3D/Star CCM+/COMSOL
- Intern would complete the solution within given period of time
- Job type:Internships
- Closing Date:13th Mar 2021, 6:00 pm