Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
You will be trained to to perform tactical planning activity and deliver production plans/critical customer delivery for the site. To perfrom the role, you will need to learn Excel skills, and in-house application. Given the multi-disciplinary scope of planning role, you will also pick up communication , analytical skills and meeting management skills when working with multiple stakeholders (Supply Chain, Central Planning, Equipment, Manufacturing, Engineering).
What you will do
- Production scheduling and output planning to meet demand plan on time, based on inventory availability, capacity constraints, cycle time considerations, yield and any other factors
- Utilize software or system tools (Manufacturing Asset Management (MAM) / Global Planning and Scheduling (GPS) / Post
- Electrical Statement of Supply (PESOS) / Systems, Applications, and Products
(SAP)) to improve planning and production efficiency
- Coordinate the execution of weekly SOS goals by serving as Central Communication Hub between Support Groups
- Provide details on lot prioritization to Manufacturing to meet SOS goals.
- Analyse key performance indices for production areas and highlight gaps for efficiency and performance improvements.
- Understand and track production plan misses and backfill these into subsequent week’s plan as required.
- Communicate Weekly Capacity Allocation with its Tactical Period Constraints, Issues, Priorities, and Special Instructions
- Setting/Managing Allocation for Production and other activities (Engineering, QA, Equipment, etc.)
- Ensure accurate capacity model through periodic audits and validation of workstation performance
- Design and improve models to provide the right accuracy or functionality
- WIP management within the Tactical Planning projection to optimize cycle time
- Work with Site Manufacturing to manage Slow Moving, Aged Inventory and Hold Inventory periodically to lead to optimal inventory level globally.
- Set up and manage Bank Inventory as needed.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Manufacturing Asset Management (MAM) applications
- Introduction to Lots Hold and Handling Management
- Capacity Super Model Overview
- Introduction to Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE)
- Quality Mindset training
- Daily Planning Management On The Job training
- Defence Line and Shift Left Awareness Training
- Controlled Documents Management
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm