Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
What you will do
- Building services which includes Facilities Maintenance System Administrator, Cafeteria Services, Janitorial Services, Civil/Structure installation works, general building maintenance refurbishment/renewal program/project, landscape, pest control, sanitary, office equipment maintenance, renovation work and office furniture layout planning.
- Safety awareness on Building System
- Project management related to Building System
- Building System maintenance
- Problem solving skills on Building System
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm