Fresh out from school and thinking about how you can gain valuable industry-relevant experience? With SGUnited Traineeships, new and recent graduates can join approved host companies to develop skills professionally and receive a training allowance.
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
As the Facilities Instrumentation and Controls Engineer Trainee, you will have opportunities to learn, experience and deepen your engineering and application knowledge in a wide range of Advanced Automation and Control systems and equipment, with the necessary guidance and direction from Facilities organization.
What you will do
- Leading edge wafer Fab facilities automation, IoT, instrumentation, Programmable Logic Controllers, Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition (SCADA) and other advance SMART automation systems
- Control Instrumentation maintenance and Projects execution
- IoT (Internet of Things)/SCADA (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition) maintenance and Projects execution
- Fire Alarm maintenance and Projects execution
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:16th Jan 2021, 6:00 pm