Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
Trainees will be involved in the area MFG efficiency improvement projects. The area available for deployments are Assembly (CR1/CR2/EPE), TEST (Burn In/TESTER/POST ELECT) and SSD. The imrpovement works focus on fishbone analysis on factors which could affect the constraint workstations utilization performance in each area.
What you will do
- Report crunching and data analysis. i.e pareto chart
- Observe and identify gap (touchpoint study) on machines, product, and material problems and ensure procedures are followed to maintain quality
- Participate on Continuous Improvements opportunities and give feedback
- Review bottleneck areas, constraints on existing and new processes or work procedures with support groups
- Participate with Manufacturing Technology Development documentation pertaining to On-Job-Training development and simplifying work procedures
- Participate in projects and assignments with direction coming from management
- Track performance indices on Quality Output, Line Performance, and Quality Deviations
- Follow up action item or recovery actions to overcome and make arrangements to fill identified gaps
- Conduct timely event investigations using root cause analysis techniques
- Perform work area inspections to identify, anticipate and promptly correct hazards
- Encourage hazard identification and safe work practices by giving periodic workplace safety talks
- Assist to review current resource inventory levels is sufficient to meet fluctuations in supply requirements.
- Support in implementing plans to meet production goals and communicate plans to appropriate support groups.
- Assist in forecasting ad-hoc staffing and training needs to handle out-of-control situations or new requirement.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Problem Solving Methodology
- Presentation Skill
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure
- Manufacturing Asset Management
- Production Performance Management
- Micron Safety and EHS (Environmental Health and Safety) Training
- Quality Process Control
- Quality Control and Assurance
- Quality Management System
- Controlled Documents Management
- Knowledge on Operation
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm