Stay connected by joining our network! Enter your e-mail and tell us a bit about yourself, and we’ll keep you informed about upcoming events and opportunities that match your interests.
Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme aims to provide traineeship opportunities to
- Singaporeans/ PR’s
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020
What you will do
- Collaborate with cross function teams to enable timely process release/qualification and tool-tool matching.
- Collaborate with tool supplier to ensure full compliance of the installation timeline, specification and safety.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Micron safety protocols and procedures
- Knowledge of general equipment operations and basic toolset competency
- Preventive Maintenance procedures
- Corrective Maintenance workflow and procedures
- Post Maintenance qualification procedures
- Knowledge of auxiliary systems and equipment that work in tandem with main tool
- Data analysis, process trace analysis
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:6th Dec 2020, 6:00 pm