Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
You will be trained in semiconductor Quality Management System, Manufacturing Quality Improvement and control.
What You Will Do
Your Training Focus will be on:
- Perform a Quality Management System (QMS) related project.
- Perform data analysis from the specific QMS system module and make recommendation for improvement.
- Develop/improve business process to address the gap identified through the day to day operation.
- Semiconductor Quality and Reliability Assurance knowledge.
- Exposure to Micron Quality Mindset and Standard and the application into the functional areas.
- Exposure to cross functional team collaboration and Micron problem solving framework.
- Exposure to corporate presentation and leading cross regional meetings.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Cleanroom Operation Standard Operating Procedure and Protocol Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Controlled Documents and Change Management Process.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Failure Mode and Effect Analysis (FMEA) and Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Semiconductor Manufacturing Process.
- Micron Quality Management System.
- Quality Défense Line (DL).
- Micron Non-conforming Standards.
- Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment Challenge.
- Project Management and Execution.
- Problem Solving Methodology.
- Presentation Skills.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm