Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
As the Facilities Building Services (BS) Engineer, you will be responsible for the building maintenance of all the buildings and external compound areas.
What You Will Do
You Will be Trained in:
The engineering for planning, design, and operations and maintenance support for the following systems site-wide:
- Ultrapure Chemical and Slurry Delivery Systems.
- Specialty and Cryogenic Gas Delivery Systems.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Work Safety.
- Operations of Chemical Equipment.
- Maintenance of Chemical Equipment.
- Quality Management for Chemical Equipment.
- Chemical Waste Operations.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm