Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
You will be trained to manage state of the art manufacturing equipment, which include collaboration with cross function teams to address critical process and equipment challenges and continuously evaluate new ideas to optimize and improve tool capabilities to attain benchmark performance. Also, will be partnering with suppliers on continuous improvement to meet strategic business goals.
What You Will Do
- Attached to CR1 Wafer prep equipment - Mechanical Dicer and Stealth Dicer. Your task for the 6 months will be to study PM efficiency and effectiveness and to further optimize the process.
- Attached to EMMC and Flip chip Equipment - Your task for the 6 months is to study on PM efficiency and effectiveness of the assigned workstation and to further optimized the process.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Process & Equipment Data Analysis.
- Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment challenge.
- Cleanroom Operation Maintenance.
- Improvement on Overall Equipment Effectiveness.
- Equipment and Tool Qualification, Management, Predictive Maintenance.
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Quality Line of Defense (LOD).
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Micron Non-conforming Standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm