Micron Technology’s vision is to transform how the world uses information to enrich life and our commitment to people, innovation, tenacity, collaboration, and customer focus allows us to fulfill our mission to be a global leader in memory and storage solutions. This means conducting business with integrity, accountability, and professionalism while supporting our global community.
The SG United Programme Aims to Provide Traineeship Opportunities to:
- Singaporeans/ PR’s.
- Recently graduated or will soon be graduating.
- From the Institute of Technical Education (ITE), Polytechnics, Universities and other private institutions in CY2019/2020.
- Also includes those who graduated from the above institutions and recently completed National Service in CY2019/2020.
As an MSB Assembly Process Engineer you will be primarily responsible for optimizing processes to improve product quality and reliability, working on process yield improvement, cost reduction, productivity improvement and risk management as well as resolving manufacturing line problems. You will also be required to identify, diagnose and resolve assembly process related problems by applying problem solving methodology.
Additional responsibilities include coordinating and carrying out process, equipment and material evaluation/optimization to implement changes at process step, leading and participating in yield improvement and cost reduction activities, handling new process baseline qualifications and managing, auditing and liaising with material suppliers to achieve quality, cost and risk management objectives.
What You Will Do
- Working on the yield/cost/productivity improvements.
- Auditing correct binning of rejects by operator on weekly basis and recommended improvement plans.
- Cover analysis of the rejects, defect size characterization and perform strip mapping and tooling commonality check.
- Adopt Datamation for machine yield comparison across multiple steps through tableau, hence improving engineering productivity.
- Partition study would be conducted to identify source of deviation.
- Electrical analysis of failed parts & results compilation.
Technical Skills and Competencies Trainee will learn during SGUnited Traineeship Programme:
- Process & Equipment Data Analysis.
- Problem Solving on Critical Process & Equipment challenge.
- Cleanroom Operation Maintenance.
- Change Management Process Training.
- Process Recipe Creation, Management Maintenance.
- Statistics and Quality Process Control.
- Electrostatic Discharge (ESD) and Lot Handling Procedure.
- Quality Mindset training.
- Quality Line of Defense.
- Quality Special Characteristics Awareness.
- Micron Non-conforming Standards.
- Job type:Graduate Jobs
- Closing Date:31st Oct 2020, 6:00 pm